Support Your Soldiers and Airmen; Join and Pay Your Dues Today!
Commissioned officers and warrant officers of the Rhode Island Army and Air National Guard are eligible for NGARI membership, as are supporters of NGARI. The strength of our Association depends on your active membership! Historically, nearly all eligible Guard officers have belonged to NGARI. During your first year in the Guard, membership is free.
Associate Memberships are also available for those who do not qualify for the standard membership types but are interested in supporting NGARI.
As a combined voice to the Rhode Island legislative delegation in the United States Congress; NGARI is best positioned to advocate for improved Soldier/Airman benefits.
Recent accomplishments include:
- Reserve Component TRICARE coverage prior to mobilization doubled to 180 days.
- $710 million to address critical equipment shortfalls for the National Guard.
- More than $1 Billion in National Guard military construction!
Future Benefits Being Advocated For Soldiers/Airmen
- Early retirement credit for Guard members
- Recognize Title 32 duty for Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Guard Empowerment
- Fully equip and modernize the Army National Guard
- Recapitalize the Air National Guard
- Modernize National Guard Facilities
Your annual dues give you dual membership in NGARI and NGAUS.
All NGARI members enjoy the following benefits: