NGARI Scholarship Program
The National Guard Association of Rhode Island (NGARI) maintains a trust fund from its operations to award annual scholarships. NGARI members and their families receive hundreds of dollars in scholarships each year. Just another way your association helps our community and our members.
Going to school, need some money? Click below for the application:
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 31 MAY
- Applicant must be an active or retired member of the Rhode Island National Guard or a son or daughter thereof. Please note that all enlisted RING personnel may apply for a NGARI Scholarship.
- Applicant must be a high school senior, high school graduate, or higher education undergraduate.
- Applicant must complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered nor will applications received after May 31st. Insure that all questions are answered; if no information is available or the question is not applicable, so indicate by writing N/A.
- Applicant must be accepted at an accredited college, university, or vocational/technical school beyond high school. (Award may be conditional upon such acceptance)
- Applicant must furnish copies of College Board exam scores (PSAT, SAT, etc) and high school or college transcripts with this fully completed application.
- Applicant is strongly encouraged to furnish any additional information that may be helpful to the selection committee. All furnished information will be kept strictly confidential and will be destroyed after the selection process is completed.
- Unsuccessful applicants may continue to apply each year.
- PRIOR NGARI SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS ARE INELIGIBLE FOR SUBSEQUENT AWARDS!
NGARI Scholarship Committee
Command Readiness Center
645 New London Ave.
Cranston RI 02920